Monday, August 13, 2012

The First Day of Senior Year


Senior year...

















Yesssirreee. This would be me and my obvious struggles of going back to school. While everyone else comes home and post pictures of how cute they looked on their first day, I post pictures of how completely horrified I was. Really people, stop pretending! Today was not all fun and games. Today sucked! While everyone acted like they were superb and all I had to be completely honest and hate the guacomole out of today. It was completely awful. First off everyone is squealing to run and greet each other? Seriously shut up. Then everyone is running around trying to find their classes and figuring out who is in who's  class. Calm down kiddos. Then all the freshman walk around like they know everything when in all honesty they don't know anything. THEENNN the counselors are to busy to change your schedule this week because they refused to do schedule changes last week so now they are overwhelmed and I am stuck with TWO extra hours at school that I don't need! GAHHH! I mean yeah its exciting, its the last year! I love everything except the school part. In the first ten minutes of my first hour I was already looking forward to 1:10 when I would finally to be able to get in my car and drive away. I can already tell this is going to be  grrreeatt. Owell we'll see  I guess. It can only get better right? So now I'm going to try and get through the very last year of high school and make it a good one. It all depends on the way I choose to look at everything ahead of me. One thing for sure though, is that I can not wait for college! Not because of freedom or whatever the crap most excuses will be, but because it will be something different. A change I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment