Monday, August 20, 2012

Who is that weird blonde girl that follows me around?

 Little Amberly!

HAPPY SHARK WEEK!!

I told you we like to draw!

This is us at the end of the world... like a year ago.

Mormon Prom!!
This donkey was missing an ear but it looks like a unicorn. We like unicorns.

Yes. I've given in to my best friends request to write about my best friend. If you ever get confused, we go by Pamberly or Amberpam. Why is she my best friend? Well you see, it all started when we were three. I was little miss pink princess, and she was get the heck away from me I'm trying to watch the game. We didn't get along much, but I was very envious of the fact that her and the other kids were all friends and I was lonely. At her seventh birthday party, she invited all the other kids from church and her mom made her invite me so I wouldn't feel left out. I bought her play dough. That's when we started to become friends. She really liked that play dough. Anyways, slowly but surely all of the other kids at church moved away and as she grew further apart from them we grew closer together! It was great. I was no longer lonely, I had a friend. We were just friends though. There was not best yet. until we got about ten. Then we became best friends. We would draw ugly pictures during Sunday school, and pretty much terrorize our teacher... We were major rebels. Then we turned twelve and entered young women's and pretty much started growing up. We started to find less friends outside of church that we could trust. People were becoming more open to trying out risky things, and we were the girls with major fears of sharks (Amberly) and birds (me). But hey! It works well together. So pretty much since then we have become inseparable. Everyone knows were best friends. My cousins are so used to her being around that we just tell people that shes our cousin too. They usually believe us. Most people think we really are cousins by marriage.  Though I'm pretty sure if we went all the way back to Adam and Eve, we are definitely related. Oh and we were sisters in the premortal existence so it counts anyway. Yeah so now we watch the office and netflix and we go to sonic happy hour and pay in all change. We basically rule everything. Kinda... Yeah were cool. Shes really good and sports and stuff, if you ever need someone to play basketball volleyball softball or what ever sport it is, you should call Amberly. She knows what shes doing. Its kinda sad though, cause I'm a senior and shes a junior. This year is our last year! (unless she ends up going to BYUI too, shes thinking about it!) Anyway, shes convinced that she will be all alone when I leave to college, so I think you guys should be her friend when I go. You can be her friend now to. You just have to be friends with both of us for now. Its okay though Amberly, we can skype and stuff. I will only be one phone call away! And I promise to attend your graduation. Whenever something happens in a public crowd with one of us or one of our family members, you will most likely hear a yell of "That's my best friend!" or "that's my best friends mom!" Or something else. Yeah we are just that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment