Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why do we always go back to people that hurt us?

Everyday I see this. I've seen it with people I don't really know, people I don't care much for, and people I love and adore. Why why why! I'm guilty of it as well! It's like there is a person who no matter how much they hurt me, no matter the limits they pass, I still want them to be in my life. What I need to realize is that I'm better off without them. If they have hurt me once I should not let them hurt me again. Now if it's a little mistake, it happens no big deal! But when someone strings me along like a fish on a line just to kill me and eat me. Why do I willingly bite the hook! It seems so great! No matter how many times I've been caught before I've always been lucky enough to get loose fast enough. What happens when I cant get free. Why do we make horrible people addictions in our life's?! Please! If someone has done something to you that has put you through weeks months or years of pain let them go! Don't let them control you. Don't be that fish that couldn't get free. Please look in the mirror and see how much your worth. You will see royalty. You are an amazing person and you have people who love you and would never ever imagine hurting you. Try to understand that if it didn't work the first time and you were lucky enough to get away don't go back for more! Stay strong! Love yourself! Remember your worth! Remember that you don't deserve for people you love to treat you horribly. You can love them just do it from far away. Your life will get better if you just stay true to yourself. Do what's best for you not whats convenient for others. Please. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment