Sunday, August 12, 2012

Where did the time go?

HOLY COW. I am left completely speechless. Where do I start? What happened to me?! It feels like yesterday I was the girl in the purple checkered dress coming home after a day in the media center sitting in a circle listening to Mrs. Cruz tell us stories. That was kindergarten, when all of us seniors came in on the first day not knowing what to expect, and here we are again. We are facing this year with fears tears and a whole lot of fun because its our last before once again we leave, not knowing what to expect from the world. I remember all the kids I went to elementary and middle school and now high school! We have been through so much together! We have all changed! I've seen many peers change from something completely different then they were in the first grade, and I've had friends that have just grown apart. Yet we still see each others accomplishments and downfalls, and we are always there for extra support. I remember I had everything figured out. I was going to get straight A's and be in the top five percent of my class and get a full ride scholarship to ASU and preform at Gammage until I graduated and became a star on Broadway. HA HA HA. I was so funny. Then I changed and my plans are totally different. I'm a professional slacker. Homework? Whats that? So where did all this time come from? How did I have the time to change that much! Why did it pass so fast!!! Its stressful really! I want all my time back! I think though, that the time left with people passing through my life, and it left with the memories we've created, and it left with seven hours of school everyday! It just left, I wish we would have stopped and enjoyed our time more. Here's to enjoying this year, the last of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment