Sunday, August 5, 2012

What caused the start?

For some reason, I made the decision to create a blog. This blog is not so that I can sit here and vent about my problems, or so that I could try and tell other people how I do things and that they should do the same. I think that what is so impelling about creating a blog, is that I can think aloud to anyone who will read it. I always ask my self questions and think things over time and time again in my mind, so why not put my self-inclined dispute to rest? My mind is completely overwhelmed with questions, especially being a senior in high school! I'm getting near the end of having everything taken care of for me. What will happen when I leave my  warming and easy going home, and go into a world where I have to work to have a home? This blog is where I will try and find answers to my wonder-some questions. I hope I can help anyone willing to read learn a thing or two as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment